Choosing Your Home Heating Expert
When you’ve made your home heating system decision and are ready to purchase a Peerless® boiler, you want to make sure that you choose a heating expert to install your boiler. Here are a few tips on choosing your heating contractor/oil dealer.
- Talk to family, friends, and neighbors. Find out who they have used for similar installations and ask if they would recommend the installer to you.
- Ask for a list of references from the installer for jobs recently completed.
- Be sure that the installer provides a written quotation of what he/she will do in terms of actual installation, combustion testing and removal of the old boiler.
- Be sure that the installer is willing to give you a copy of the warranty and explain it to you.
- When comparing prices, do not be misled by the lowest priced quotation. Always someone who will stand behind the product and the installation.
Check our “Installer Search” for a Peerless® installer in your area.