Residential Boilers - Oil Boilers Peerless® Pinnacle® Oil Boiler
The Peerless® Pinnacle® high efficiency, Oil-fired condensing boiler offers 92% efficiency and is ENERGY STAR® compliant. Two firing rates are available – .5 GPH and .6 GPH – with input ranges from 70,000 BTU/Hr. to 84,000 BTU/Hr. respectively.
The residential boiler is equipped with a Beckett AFG Burner, enabling the boiler to reach efficiencies well in excess of conventional boilers; both firing rates qualify for the ENERGY STAR rating. The heat exchanger is constructed of high alloy stainless steel that assures the boiler’s durability and resistant to corrosion.
Construction: Stainless Steel
Fuel: Oil-Fired, Condensing
Input: 70 to 84 MBH
Output: 64 to 77 MBH
Venting: Sealed Combustion, Direct Vent
|Series Peerless® Pinnacle® Oil|
|Model Number1||Input2||Heating Capacity3, MBH||Net Ratings Water4, MBH||AFUE5, %|
- Models PO-70A and PO-84A designate boilers using an alternate minimum vent length of 25 equivalent feet.
- Firing Rate is based on commercial standard #2 fuel oil with a heating value of 140,000 Btu/gallon. Burner input is based on a maximum altitude of 2,000 ft – for higher altitudes consult the factory.
- Heating Capacity ratings are based on U.S. Government standard tests, with 13.0% CO².
- the Net Output Ratings are based on a pick-up allowance of 1.15. Consult the factory before selecting a boiler for gravity hot water installations or installations having unusual piping and pick-up requirements, such as intermittent system operation and extensive piping systems.
- Heating Capacity, Net Output, and Annual Fuel Usage Efficiency (AFUE) are based on testing required by the FTC and are 3rd Party Verified.
Series Peerless® Pinnacle® Oil Boiler Dimensions
|Boiler Model Number||Jacket Depth
|Approximate Shipping Weight